Top Ten Heartfelt Winnie the Pooh Quotes
Winnie the Pooh is a constant presence in my life. I’m not the hugest fan, but my sister has adopted Winnie the Pooh as her spirit animal. My dad even chose Pooh as his Disney+ icon (which was a little troubling but we've gotten used to it). When I was little, I always passed on Winnie the Pooh in favor of the Disney princesses. However, there are some truly heartfelt, beautiful quotes from Winnie the Pooh. I have come across these quotes, and felt inspired by them-- somehow a bear in the Hundred Acre Wood knows exactly what I need to hear.
1. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."
2. “Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.”
3. "You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes."
4. "Sometimes the smallest things take the most room in your heart."
5. "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think."
6. "Rivers know this. There is no hurry: we will get there someday."
7. "I think we dream so we don't have to be apart for so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can be together all the time."
8. "If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart. I'll stay there forever."
9. "It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine."
10. "How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”